|Overall height||mm||1,646(including roof rack : 1,660)|
|Tread||Front/Rear||mm||1,555 / 1,555|
|Overhang||Front/Rear||mm||888 / 992|
|Ramp angle||degree||16.3(CW) / 17.0(CW)|
|Weight||Gross vehicle weight||kg||1,820||1,840|
|Bore x stroke||mm||76 X 88|
|Compression ratio||15.5 :1|
|Number of cylinders||mm||4|
|Performance||Max. power||kW/rpm||94.1 / 6,000|
|ps/rpm||128 / 6,000|
|Max. torque||Nm/rpm||160 / 4,600|
|kg.m/rpm||16.3 / 4,600|
* The fuel economy can vary according to road conditions or driver's habits.
* The above technical data can vary slightly by regional certification requirements or sales specifications.
* ISG : Idle Stop and Go system.
* Suspension : 2WD with Torsion beam, AWD with Multi-link.
* The declared fuel consumption and CO2 emissions were determined according to the newly introduced Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) and additionally measured according to the Real Drive Emission (RDE) method during road tests. The figures are WLTP measurements reported under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC). The engines comply with the EURO 6c emission standardThe details do not relate to a singleindividual vehicle and are not part of the offerbut serve only for comparison purposes among the different vehicle typesaccording to the Real Drive Emission (RDE) method during road tests. The figures are WLTP measurements reported under the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC). The engines comply wi EURO 6c emission standard. The details do not relate to a single, individual vehicle and are not part of the offer, but serve only for comparison purposes among the different vehicle types.